Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Carry our cross

Hello everyone..

I was visiting the site Robin showed us a while ago and I came across this meaningful video that I'd like to share with all of you :)








Well, this video reminds me of God's desire for His children to hunger for Him more than anything else. More often than not, we tend to be embarrassed of our love for Jesus and that prevents us from giving our all to Him. But I hope this video has encouraged us to be like the 3 villagers who are willing to go the extra mile and take up their cross(es) along the journey. To carry one's cross means giving our "all" to God. It can mean sacrificing our pride, time and/or anything else that is currently number one on our lists (other than God, of course).

The journey is going to get tough, but it'll be worth it. Just like how the sincerity of the 3 villagers touches the pastor's heart, I believe God will also glorify our perseverance in following Him. So, let us carry our cross(es) and follow Jesus with joy :)

Luke 9:23
Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

God bless everyone!

No comments: