Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jesus cares

A few days ago, I did not have a very good day. Then, I was reminded of the things I learned about during FA on friday & while I was praying, I poured all my complaints + curhat to God. I wanted to complain to someone... but I thought.. my Father cares, so why not talk to Him. Of course I was hoping to hear the very voice of God -His comforting, gentle voice-...


He answered me in a different way. Suddenly this really, really old song just played in my mind. The song was Someone Cares by J.A.M. It was one of my favorite songs, even up till now. God is so cool, He can practically use any medium to speak to you, if only you are attentive enough. :)
and you know what.. out of all the beings He created in this world, He chooses to love you. How sweettttt rigghhttt!! hee-

"His watchful eyes knows every path you've made"

God bless you all.
Cya on Friday :)

No comments: