Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hope, Faith and Love

Hello to all my lovely friends :) I would like to share one song with you by Sidney Mohede. This song has given me encouragement and a new motto in life, and I hope it would have the same effect on you too =)



I won't be posting the lyrics, as I think that you can enjoy it even more by just listening to it, rather than trying to comprehend the song via the lyrics =)

I am sure most of us here are already satisfied with our lives today, but I know that all of us believe that it can be better than it already is.

" All we need is hope, faith and love to bring us closer to our better days"

Hope to believe that things will turn for the better, but even if they don't, have Faith in God's best for us. Love to love one another even more, by showing care and concern for those around us.

Thanks for listening, and thank You God for using Sidney to create this really beautiful song :)

[ All we need is Hope, Faith and Love to bring us closer to our better days ]

No comments: