Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2008

joy :D

Hello guys!

How is everyone doing? Cuma pengen share 1 ayat nih.. Olibaba shared this before, waktu FA hehe and since then, I've been saying this in my prayers every morning and my everyday couldn't be any better :)

Psalm 118:24 (English Standard Version)
This is the day that the LORD
has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

To top it all up, I got back my dreadful O chem exam #2 back today. On exam #1, I had landed on the lowest D which is 40 haha serem yaahh.. But I kept hanging on to His promises and this time, I scored beyond expectation.. it's 32-points improvement = 72, which is only 3 points away from B.. hehe rasanya I feel a surge of hope once again soalnya O chem itu subject yg bnr2 ngeri bgt buat aku hahaha and now, I can happily drop my 1st exam and next exam, I have faith that God will make it a B and the next, A.. and final.... even better!!!

Have a good day everyone \(^o^)/

No comments: