Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2008

Benny Hinn Miracle Service

Shalom teman2, how have you been? It's been a while since I last met all of you (since my graduation banquet). I hope and pray y'all are doing all right. Please keep on fire for God--pray fervently, grow closer to God each day, and read the Word of God so that your faith increases every day.

Benny Hinn Miracle Service

On 15 June 2008--a Sunday-- Benny Hinn will be coming to Long Beach for a miracle service. If any of you is interested in coming, please notify me so that I can request for you to be taken off your pelayanan duties. Gotta do it as early as possible, jadi nggak last minute yahh :) E-mail/call/text me if you wanna come. After that, I'm going to request for guest passes for priority seating.

Please click on the following link for more details: http://www.bennyhinn.org/events/eventdetails.cfm?eid=762.

Pray for Our Friends

If you haven't heard, Nova and Reginna are sick--please pray for them. And for our friends in China who were affected by the earthquake, please please pray for God to give them strength to carry on.

Roy's Corner

From now on (unless I'm out of town... over the weekend too), I will write my thoughts and reflections on my Bible reading and the things I observe on a separate blog to bless all who wanna read. If you have time, feel free to visit my personal blog. I'm going to have a link to my blog on the left-hand corner of this blog as well. Take care.

http://web.mac.com/roygunaw/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/5/23_Welcome%3A_roy’s_corner.html

No comments: