Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 19, 2008

what time is it?

hey all, i just wanna share my reflections for the day. i am grateful that Veli shared what he did yest. about time management.

I looked at the way i have been spending my time over the past few weeks and i realized that i have been wasting time instead of investing it. i realized that surfing the web, sleeping just because i was feeling lazy and watching television were taking up majority of my time, leaving me with little time to study, read the Bible and do other important things. now, my work is piling up and all that unneeded pressure's on me to complete them. this wouldn't have happened had i not been so poor in managing my time.

what veli said was true. leaving a question in each of us is a good way to remind ourselves of our commitment. since yesterday, i always get reminded of my promise not to spend too much time doing mindless surfing and instead focus on the task at hand.

nevertheless, i thank God for the timing of His hand in my life and for the way He used Veli to convey such an important message.


*thank you to those of you who have taken over the PDL responsibilities as i don't think i'll would have been able to cope with it myself. sorry for screwing up.

No comments: