Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Pillar of Cloud and the Pillar of Fire

"You in your amazing compassion didn't walk off and leave them in the desert. The Pillar of Cloud didn't leave them; daily it continued to show them their route; The Pillar of Fire did the same by night, showed them the right way to go."

- Nehemiah 9:19



The holidays are finally here! I know all of us here have different stuffs planned for the rest of the holidays but before I sign off, I'd just like to give the above verse to remind all of you (me incl.) that wherever you go, God's guidance will show you the way, be it in the morning, at night, at midnight or even during the dawn (if you're wild enough to be doing anything at that time).


And here I share with you one of the most played songs on my playlist:



Tiang Awan Tiang Api - Jonathan Prawira

Have a fun end to 2008 and expect even better things in 2009!

No comments: