Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 2, 2009

we won't stay silent - it's all about prayer :)

Heyy frens...

how do you like the first song on the blog's playlist? well, there is a reason that the song was set to play first. The song was composed by CompassionArt and if you listen to it closely or try looking up its lyrics, you'll find out that the song is all about praying.

2 lines of the song's lyrics sums up the core meaning of the song:
"Teach us how to pray,
Could we be a prayerful people"

You know what...I actually thought the line read "Could we be a prayer for people" and it is only now do I realize that I've been singing it wrong haha..anyways...that inspired me to pray more for others. Whenever I see those who are less fortunate as I coast through the streets in my car, I would silently say, "Jesus, bless them." A little prayer goes a long way :) not a bad result for misinterpretation of a song's lyrics i guess :p

Anyway, back to the main point...let us all live prayerful lives! Whenever we are in need, or we just feel so happy and blessed, let us give a silent prayer to God, thanking Him for everything.

Oh yes...another line of the lyrics read, "Spirit, intercede for us, with groans too deep for words." That, I believe, actually signifies the power of praying in tongues. If you just have no idea what to pray, just pray in tongues! For those of you who came to Bible study last week, you might remember that verse from Isaiah which says that praying in tongues gives THE rest that you might be searching for.

So, in conlusion, Pray!

:)

No comments: