Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 1, 2009

IMPACTED GENERATION!

Hi guys.. muakaka..
good morning! i'm up early today @ 7 am.. by the way, it's been a long long time I havent written anything but today I wanna share something that is close to my heart. Last night, I talked to a certain someone and that person's words struck me deep. hehe. kaya pakuu gitu lohh =P

Anyways, that person told me that we have to live a life that impact another person's. What do you instantly think about when you hear the word IMPACT?

According to a Merriam Webster translation, impact is "the force of impression of one thing on another" or "a significant or major effect" on something/someone.

I can tie that with a sermon that I heard just months ago from my podcast. The pastor was talking about getting up every morning with a purpose. (which is kinda close to
vision, like what Roy discussed last Wednesday during doa.. see I listened ;P hehe)

Aku pengen encourage ke kalian aja kalo ministry kita di dunia ini is meant to create impact on someone. a positive one of course. Just last night, someone who used to be a good friend of mine dah ga mau ke gereja karena dia pernah diomongin pas ke gereja. :( i was reallyyy disappointed, coz sometimes I talk about people (well, not her). haha. anyways, I feel that bener2 kita need to purposely be an impact everyday of our lives!

When Jesus came to this world, He had a vision, a purpose to impact the life of mankind by dying for their sins on the cross. and what's the impact? We have eternal life, peace, a knowledge & belief in the God who lives. :) Jesus impacted lots of people while He was on Earth, eg tax collector like Zacheus, Peter, etc etc.

So, we as Christians = little Christ(s) mestinya juga gituuu donk hehehe.
I kinda wanna learn to live my life this way too. Have a purpose each morning I wake up & a vision to impact someone (in a good way). ehehe.


With thattt..
I would also like to announce. BIBLE CAMP 2009: ELEVATE on June 19-21
why elevate?? I chose this theme this year because aku rindu anak2 muda kita untuk lebih deket lagi ama Tuhan. n' don't worry for those yg belon kenal Tuhan, God has opened His door to you. He's waiting to come into your heart and make it His cosy home. hehe.
Anyway, mark your calendar! .. ppl don't go back to Indo first. coz the camp is gonna be exciting and filled with God's favor & annointing.
In the camp, we will have fun praising, knowing Him more, more and more, bonding with our friends & practice teamwork.
Exciting, isn't it???????
Hope you all will come. contact one of us for more infoo-

Have a blessed weekend. God bless.

1 comment:

robingun said...

Get up & rise up for the king
He deserves our everything

Yeah!!

All the best in planning nov let me know if u need any help hehe