Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sincere Prayer

Every time we find ourselves trapped within a room of troubles, take a step back and try to lean on Him. For the bible promises us, God will strengthen us whenever we need to be strengthened. And when we hold on to our faith firmly, we will find a open door, waiting for us to leave our present state of difficulties.

Excerpts from The Foolish Things on Earth by Jessica Irene. Full text at http://pupupopo.blogspot.com/2009/09/foolish-things-on-earth.html

I have to admit pas minggu2 lalu ini super depressed, I pray harder than any other time in my life, waiting on God’s deliverance. On one of the daily emails that I receive from ci Irene K, there was a good quote that says when you’re down, devastated, and at your lowest point, you wouldn’t have any power left to make up un-sincere prayers. And when I prayed sincerely, God listens. He provides me with the simple things that I need in life and most importantly dearly said that He loves me more than anything else in this world. But now? When everything is so much better than weeks ago, honestly my prayer jadi memble. Prayers setiap pagi and malem cumin jadi formalitas buat say good morning and good night ke Tuhan, which is not the correct attitude! At least starting from this day on, I wanna try making my daily prayers as bullish as possible.

Pastor Sugi just contacted me a few days ago saying that Pinole is building a Nepalian church in two cities in US. Now that is a bullish move! Let’s support it in anyway that we can.

And this is the end of my entry for today.. thaaa ~

God bless u

No comments: