Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2010

today

Hi people. I'm back in US. never thought I'll be back so fast, but here I am.
Been enjoying myself in my brother's new house in MOuntain View, Ca. His housemates are hospitable, funny and cute. hahaha.
cant wait to catch up with all of you in LA.

The past few months have been different; some became eye-opener, lots of learning, swallowing pride.
today is yet another significant day.
don't know it, but might be the Holy Spirit tugging at my heart.
So I was struck by the realization of how important family is.
not only my closest ones, but also my extended ones.
these past weeks, I've met with my extended family and looking at their lives, I feel that I'm much much more privileged than them. I say my life is so blessed and I feel I have to do something to bless them.
I feel that restoration needs to happen in my big, big family.
so, i wanna start praying for them, doing little things that hopefully will bring impact to their life.

Ps. Danny Tumiwa said a few weeks back in his sermon that God is looking closely on families now.
so, maybe it's time for your families and mine to experience RESTORATION and ABUDANCE.

amen-

No comments: