Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Trampling Temptation

Hello guys..

Hmm.. actually these days aku lagi ngerasa super duper cape.. I don't know why juga.. padahal barusan aja aku spring break gtu and udah maen2 have fun bgt di Seattle ama tmn2 yg dah lama aku ga ktemu.. Well.. while I was there, I didn't have a lot of thought about my problems juga, so I thought things are going to be the same when I come back to LA.. tp nyatanya banyak serangan gtu pas aku mulai puasa -_-"

Well.. like Ririn udah share yah.. aku ngerasain hal yg sama gtu.. aku juga jadi sering negative thinking gtu these days, although not about my parents. But still, I often feel disappointed about the people around me gtu.. people who are close to me seem to hurt me a lot these days.. tp yg aku rasain tuh cuma akunya aja yg mulai berubah.. jadi lebih intolerant towards them.. bukan mrk yg berubah gtu (well maybe they did, tp mgkn cuma a lil). Jadi aku mulai ngerasa kalo bener juga apa yg sering dibilang org2, kalo lagi puasa, banyak serangan!

Yah anyway ada 1 mlm aku sedihhh bgt, and then I had the urge to pray gtu.. since it's puasa week, I try very hard to heed any spiritual urge gtu.. siapa tau itu suara Tuhan kan :) so I opened my Daily Bread (April-May 2007 -- udah basi sih.. tp ga tau kenapa pengen buka yg ini), and guess what? It seems like God bener2 ada the right answers for me :)

He reminded me of this verse that goes:
"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 3:14

Trus ada analogy juga about a baseball player who bears in mind his goal gtu sampe2 dia bener2 ga sidetrack ke hal2 yg gak berguna gtu.. sampe akhirnya in the end, he attained his goal gtu.. From here, I learned that puasa juga begitu, kalo kita bener2 trus ingetin goal kita gtu.. pasti bisa sukses gtu in the end. Jadi aku mao encourage kalian juga yg skrg lagi banyak diserang gtu.. be it in terms of emotional attack ato other things.. tapi kalo kt trus inget kalo kita bisa sukses menguduskan diri kita (from all our problems, negative thoughts, etc...) not only during this puasa week, but also every other day, pasti kt bisa attain our ultimate goals.. ya itu rencana Tuhan yg indah buat kita, or His answers to our prayers yg jadi inti kita puasa gtu..

So while this is a wake-up call for me, I hope to share this with you guys as well.. biar kita bisa sama2 PRESS ON for God! :) Happy puasa!

1 comment:

robingun said...

yeah! berjuang terus va! " ku tak akan menyerah" amin!