Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

always be happy =)

Ecclesiastes 7:14
When times are good, be happy;
but when times are bad, consider:
God has made the one as well as the other.
Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.

Hi everyone.. and also to Ririn who just happened to blog before me..
I found this really, really encouraging verse a while back when I was down with chickenpox, didn't have anywhere to go (expect my bed & bathroom), had to endure eating not-so-appetizing food (well, not all ^^) and thus, had to put all my 'big' plans on hold..
but, here I am now =D in a new house, healthy again (although I have to watch Eva kena tular hehehe), and realizing that indeed my sickness itu brings abundant blessings.

Maybe aku belon sempet share karna males ngeblog (panjang nulisnya hehehe)
Tapi, What I got from this verse is really powerful..
In that there lies something beautiful behind everything!
and sungguh2, pikiran & plans Tuhan are beyond what we can fathom..

personally for me, the chickenpox was like a STOP sign from God. prior to that, I made a lot of plans bla bla bla.. about my studies, my internship, had all of these worldly expectations about making money (hahahahhaha.. madut yaa!). but, in a blink of an eye... all went missing gitu ajaaa.. just because of one thing. of course, i was initially devastated, but Robin reminded me to keep giving thanks and staying joyful :) and it works! we got to move into my new house now -of which the approval process was so excruciating & superduper loong winded & difficult- & i got an interview with Time Warner Cable just 2 weeks after they received my resume which I sent during my recovery days. I think when God closed a door (well, may be by means of an 'unwanted/bad' situation), He will open new ones... BETTER ONES! so BEHOLD of GOOD things in front of ya'll =) =) =)

maybe skrg ririn, or some of us.. well, this goes for me too,
are waiting for something good to happen or are sulking over the 'bad' things in life,
I think we all should learn to know that "God has made the one as well as the other (bad circumstances)." mungkin sesuatu yang baik itu takes time to unveil itself.. but only if we are in tune and peka enough to those good outcomes, we are able to realize them.

p.s. expect Good things from God!

James 1:17

Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.




No comments: