Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 6, 2008

Magnificent

Hello guys,

Since I won't be in FA for a while.. I wanna keep up with sharing disini yah :)

Aku baru baca post Agnes and poem yg ttg footprints on the sand and I realize that in our lives, Tuhan itu bener2 magnificent bgt.. Bener2 ga ada relationship yg bisa seindah relationship sama Tuhan.. :) I didn't think of that before, but now that I'm forced to stay home due to chickenpox, I'm beginning to realize so many things which I had overlooked before.

Waktu aku lagi mikir aja kenapa koq bisa yah sakit.. padahal I'm in the middle of my finals man!! Udah gtu, I've already planned my going back to Indo on June 11th, right after I'm done with my last paper.. I've signed up for orientation juga di UCLA in August.. but in the end, Tuhan sendiri yg campur tangan. Pertama-tama, yah of course aku ngerasa shock juga and disappointed.. not with God, but more with myself, soalnya I didn't make a careful decision about the orientation date.. aku salah pilih tanggal and akhirnya dah ga bisa ganti lagi gara2 penuh gtu session yg July.. abis itu, aku juga gak jaga badanku during the finals wk.. I stayed up till 4-5am gtu after only 4 hours of sleeping dr jem 9pm-1am.. Bener juga kalo dipikir-pikir, God wants me to rest. Seperti yg Ko Ronald and Kenji sharing last Friday, Tuhan kadang2 memang mau kita beristirahat dalam Dia. Even God rested on the 7th day kan.. :)

Also, with my sickness.. I didn't think of this as a bad luck anymore. In fact, I feel more than blessed because by staying home,
1) Lebih banyak waktu belajar buat Bio ku yg overwhelming bgt materialsnya (Finalsku especially di postpone ke last wk of June.. puji Tuhan!),
2) Karena skrg sakit, jadi aku postpone flightku ke July and I can go for the July orientation, which gives me more choices buat klas2 yg mao aku ambil ntar di uni,
3) Ada waktu to really sleep and rest :)
4) More time to devote myself to God

Ada ayat yg bilang:
“Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.” (Psalm 90:2,4)

I feel that this verse bener2 meaningful cos it reminds me of His magnificence dari dulu even before we are here, so I believe Tuhan juga yg take charge of what we're going through and what's gonna happen. So, rest assured, journey with God is gonna be joyful!
The question is "ARE WE UP TO IT?"

Have fun walking with God throughout this wk :)

p.s.
one good news nih ttg our friend:
STEFANIE AFFANDY DITERIMA DI USC MARSHALL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS :)
Congrats yahh stef! hehee.. nothing is impossible kan! :D

No comments: