Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 1

It All Starts With God

Hi everyone, I'm glad that you're a part of this campaign. I wanna congratulate all of you beforehand because I know that you'll benefit from this book! It is very crucial that you maintain the discipline to follow a reading plan--it'll be even better if you can make a personal commitment to dedicate 30mins-1 hour a day to read the book and REFLECT on the content of the book.

Anyway, I wish you all the best in the quest to find your TRUE purpose of living! If you have any questions about the book, verses or anything, feel free to contact your group leader or you can reach me at my e-mail or cell... take care!


GBU

No comments: