Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 6, 2008

Site update: "Read More" feature added

Hello guys..

The "read more" link at the end of each post is working now :) Thanks to my friend David for teaching me such skill lol.. anyway, if you guys were about to post entries now, you'll see things like

"< span class="fullpost" >
blank space
< /span >"

when you select the "Edit Html" tab.

Now, to "cut" your post so that the readers will see only part of it, enter whatever you want to see the moment you enter our blog before the < span class="fullpost" >

In the blank space... enter the rest of the entry you want to "hide" until one clicks the "Read More" link at the end of your published post. Gd luck! :) Please email or text me if you guys are confused, like I was when I first started. Haha.. God bless you!

-Eva


No comments: