Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stubborn….i like being stubborn.

Despite the connotation that stubborn often perceive negatively, I see that being stubborn is normal. What creates positive or negative is the attitude, which is kept in the stubborness. I can say that everybody is stubborn, but how great is the stubborness of each people are different. I say that every preacher is stubborn with their corresponding teaching; A lot of scientists as well. Without being stubborn, no body will achieve something; it will become futile.

This thought just come to my mind as I want to see what other people think. I am sooo stubborn. I am stubborn in my motto that is “Do it if you really want it”. Simple example is since I don’t have a car plus I want to save money, I will walk to get to one place. Of course, I am not so stupid, wasting my time to walk so far, but if I have spare time, I walk maximum 2 miles ha ha ha. I like walking though…it’s relaxing and burning some calories.

What about at the end of this age? Being stubborn in holding the truth that you believe in; the gospel of the new covenant Jesus Christ. How stubborn will you be? I think everyone will become so stubborn when they know that Jesus really love us, that He forgives all of our sins, that we are sooo reluctant to do what Peter did when Jesus was captured in the Getsemane.
Just a little tought, which one is more appealing to you…People become stubborn to achieve something…or…To achieve something, people need to become stubborn…which one is the bias???

No comments: