Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Accusation of being an encourager…

My motto is “do it if you really want it”. That’s me. Ever since I changed from HMC2008, I became more outspoken and not hesitating in whatever I do. This spirit just lives in me although there are times where I cannot get what I want, in a good thing, however I never stop to get it. This spirit comes, as I want to set an example to others. It’s a common sense that people will say “how can you become an example if you just say it without acting on it?” From my past, I was told as a hypocrite, now I want to change it. I do what I say. I see that it is worth to do something or thing for others than for myself. For others, I feel that my visions will never come to an end and there are more satisfactions. This is just how I am as an encourager, to set an example.

As time goes by, as I do a lot of things to set an example, I come to the point where I feel that I am accused of doing something only to get credits/fame. This kind of feeling breaks my heart. I cannot imagine that my right intention will go to the other direction. I feel sometimes that I want to stop being an example. I realize that I, myself, am not perfect. The only thing I know is only Jesus is perfect. The quote “see beyond imperfection” reminds me that nobody is perfect. All of these thoughts run around my head. It’s a dillema, do I need to stop or keep do what I do??
I am very sorry, especially to God, if there is slight intention for me to get credit. It’s a shame actually. Thanks to God that Holy Spirit still leads my way. I will keep hold of my motto despite anything. I feel that God design me this way as an imperfect part for others. I also think that others are given/designed by God differently as other imperfect parts. I want to see something beyond imperfections; that is to learn from others. Thank you for all my friends, who have been really good to me, to see beyond my imperfection.

With this, I want to encourage everyone to do what you are designed to do. Don’t look back, but trust in God and see beyond imperfection of others. I cannot become like this without my friend’s supports, so are you. Last thing, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31 says that “We are one body, but many parts”

No comments: