Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Living in SD à AWESOME!!!

I’ve never imagined that SD would be my next place to live after LA. After having so much fun in LA, it seems so hard to find/move to another place. Honestly, finding the living place in SD was quite a struggle as I almost got tricked, btw I got it at the end. Moreover, I got some extra stuff J (from the previous owner). During that struggle, I just assured myself that if SD was for me, God would provide the best!! And it does!! For the first 4 days in SD, I went outside a lot to observe what’s going on and check several places where I could get my groceries ha ha ha..but out of all the chruch (College Avenue Baptist Chruch) that is just 10 min away from where I live is AWESOME!! There were Indonesian fellowship and also Sunday service which was run by BULE…I learnt that God provide me everything I need in SD as I believe in Him (Matt 7:8), even for the things that I’ve never imagined or asked (Mark 11:24). I just need to take action….walk by my feet!! Walk to the chruch!!!

I almost forget that San Diegons (people who live in SD) I think are more devoted to God than people from North CA. Why God place me here? I still cannot tell the answer, but for sure I’ll find out later.

So sharing from the fellowship, it’s about university -> unity in diversity (1 Corinthians 12:12-31). The first verse that caught my eye was verse 18, God has planned eveything as He wanted it to be. Reflecting to BIC, though we are struggling sometimes with who will handle this or that, or members who are going somewhere else, like me and others, who will be able to replace us….a lot of things are about worries. Actually we don’t need to worry at all, coz verse 18 is true. I personally feel that we who are sent out from the BIC had enough experience and faith to stand firm in God (well everyone in BIC does, but not yet their turn to be sent out), and God wants us to spread his love more or TEST us if we are really living in Him. For those who are still in BIC, please don’t worry, God has planned everything, He will provide everything for the best of us. Secondly, verse 22-26, as I pondered about the use of Usher in BIC, I am really sorry to say this but the reality BIC doesn’t seem to have usher, though Kenji and Ko Rudy back then used to be the one. Usher in our eyes (at least me) seems hold no importance in the church, but going from the story of Billy Graham….Billy was an ordinary young man back then, we never know that he is a great evangelist now, but who had welcomed him to receive God’s grace -> it was an unidentified usher who on that time placed Billy and his other frined in the middle of the chruch as the chruch was packed with people. Same thing with the cookeries who mostly are ibu2….they are very very important..filling our hunger needs with special food!!! Oh..blessed are the mothers…they provide a great sharing time between members of the chruch to be more united despite our diversity.

Last message is learning from Apostle Paul. 1 Corinthians 15:9-10 -> be HUMBLE. Paul was the apostle of Christ who did most, but still he said he was the least of all because of His grace. It is God who appointed us to be his children, his tools to glorify His name and to make us prosperous and victorious in this life. Let us always lean on Him not on our own strength. Realizing that we need Him so much, makes Him happier than ever as He is of abundant GRACE. Amen!

No comments: