Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

Hi everyone,

I just wanna say I <3 you guys.
I'm thankful for having brothers and sisters like you.
I've seen God do amazing things in the lives of people in our church, and I'm excited to witness more of that.

Keep praying for Bring it On on September, our collaboration with CBC on November, and KKR Pak Niko in September. I know we're gonna be pretty busy but we have done it before and I know God will bless us with resources and ideas. :D

I also want to encourage you guys to be thankful in whatever situation you are in. There are always some people around you who REALLY need your prayers, your words of grace (as Nagata put it) & needs Jesus to touch their lives. At least that's how I feel here at my workplace. Put yourself in a position to let Him show Himself as God in your life. Make room for God to work in your lives (and others through you).

I'm thankful :) for God is in me. hehehe.
Have a blessed day.

-from my work cubicle-

No comments: