Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

believing is a decision

Hi guys, I got this great message from Fanny Mandik's (aka Mrs Sammy Mandik) facebook msg.

It's something I need to be reminded of today =D and i wanna share it with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was you Monday??? Great? Smooth? Tough?
Well, no matter how tough your Monday was, give yourself a big smile!

God reminded me about something that I posted last week.

"Those who choose to believe in and cling to God and His grace,
shall prosper in everything they do. So, choose to believe."

I used the word 'choose', because TO BELIEVE IS A DECISION,
not based on feelings or situation or what we see right in front of us, and
THE PERFECT TIME TO BELIEVE IS WHEN THINGS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!!

When we decide to believe, we decide to go against the current. We go against our own feeling, we go against the situation, we even go against the possibilities. But, BY THE TIME WE DECIDE TO BELIEVE, WE HAVE ACTUALLY ACTIVATED THE PROMISE OF GOD TO COME TO PASS in our lives! Hebrew 11:1 talks about what faith is. My interpretation of Hebrew 11:1 is simple: Faith is seeing the unseen =)

Don't miss God's best, just because of our unbelief.
We still have the rest of our lives to enjoy God's best, every step of the way. God has the best in store for us =)

Choose to believe!
Fanny
(Oh, by the way, if you say that it's hard to believe when everything seems impossible, I can only say: just enjoy the experience =))) I am enjoying that experience too at the moment! Everything I write in this group message is what I've been or I am going through. So it's real, and God (only God) gives us the ability =)))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ameennn :D
Oh, have fun for those of you who're going to big bear hehe

No comments: