Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Just keep at it

Hello!

Yup I tried to write this entry using Bahasa; I gave up after two paragraphs.
Today, I face 3 exams next week and 4 papers next2 week. Tough and tiring journey ahead but I always remember how God always get me through this kind of situations.

In LA, before my GMAT test, Easter preparations and practices kept me from studying GMAT. However, God still opened up ways for me to pass the test and get into a university. Before the winter holidays, I had to balance school work with church ministry and, my, it was a disaster. Unending papers and exams gave me a hard time, while church ministry during the christmas events added on to my stress. One would wonder why would I accepted the tasks when I have so many school work to do? The answer is simple- I asked for it. Soon after I settled down in Tokyo, I prayed and fasted for God to use me. Apparently, not only does He want to use me, He wants to train me.

Nonetheless, everything ended well. The event was successful and I completed all my assignments. And the grades I got so far, are nothing less than a miracle. 2009 ended well and 2010 began with events to organize and tasks to complete. Again, I prayed to God to use me more. And again, I got it.

So with finals and events coming up, I have to balance again. Call me dumb but you just can't reject what you asked for. But I know everything will end well again, like it had previously, because God doesn't engage in "trade-offs" like the world does- He gives us the best in every aspect.

So for all of you balancing your lives right now, remember: snatch opportunities you asked for and believe God will give you the best in every thing (not in overall-- it is "every individual thing").

Kenji Theodore Kusuma

No comments: