Credits

Layout Design: Free Blogger Skins

Graphic Design: COOL Destiny

Brushes: DamnedInBlack

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 16, 2010

not given up yet

A big hello to all from jakarta! hee-

So, holiday's over for most of you all now.. hohoho. Just wanted to drop by and share something short today! I was in the midst of reading this book called The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (which I heard it's great.. i agree so far!) and stumbled upon this one line:

"When you're screwing up and nobody says anything to you anymore, that means they've given up on you."

This sentence got me thinking about my life. hehe. and realized the many times God is telling me to turn back to Him when I screw up. Sometimes the things that He has let happened to discipline are not that great, I admit. haha but that's because He cares.

How many times have you felt God telling you to stop doing something that's not in His will? How many times has He nudged you?
That means He hasn't given up and I'm thankful for that. :)

As written in Hebrews 12: 5-6
"My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."

So, I just want to remind all of us to not forget that He has and will never give up on us!
God bless you all!

No comments: